Friday, April 1, 2011

Dragon Age: 2

With everything going on the past couple of months, I have had no time for one of my favorite hobbies.... video gaming!! My husband even pre-ordered this game and we just now got it..... We pre-ordered back in December!!
Well, my husband started his character last night and was very happy with the game play, graphics, and his favorite, the cut scenes!
I will hopefully be able to start my character this weekend, finally! Every review I have heard has been great. I don't think I've heard one negative thing about this game so far. The only complaint I have heard has been from one of my friends, saying he wished the game would have been longer, which was my only complaint with the first Dragon Age.
Well, I probally won't do much blogging this weekend... gonna try to get some hours in on Dragon Age!! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment