Sunday, April 24, 2011

And the teething continues..

For the last two weeks everything has been back to normal. Dylan was back on his schedule after his two bottom teeth came in and he was feeling better. But since yesterday things seem to be going back down hill. My poor little mister is back to drooling uncontrollably and crying hysterically for long periods of time. Last night was tough after getting up probably 5 times through the night to comfort him, put some orajel on his gums, and get him back to sleep. Today has been pretty much the same and I’m certain that a top tooth will be breaking through soon. It’s so pitiful and I feel helpless. I’ve resorted to Tylenol after nothing else worked this afternoon. I tried everything I knew and it finally came down to that but has certainly helped. He’s feeling much better and is trying to catch up on some much needed sleep. Hopefully tonight will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment