Thursday, March 17, 2011

My 2 year old golfer.

I'm so proud of my two year old golfer. He has taken up the same interest as my husband and is actually pretty good. From the time he could walk, he started trying to golf like daddy. And now he is 2 years and 5 months old and he is really very coordinated. He walks up to the golf ball with his little club and lines up the club to the ball and swings. He hits it almost every time. I'm so thrilled he likes it, because my husband goes a few times a week and pretty soon he can start taking our son with him!! Yay!! My hubby has already went and bought him miniature clubs, so next will be his golf bag. If he stays interested in this, I think he will be amazing by the age of 10 or so. I'm just happy he found something he really likes doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment