Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Day in the Life of a Baby

I love to sit and watch my baby play. It is so funny to watch him get so excited over to smallest thing. Maybe just daddy bending down and kissing him on the cheek or him touching his face to his favorite blanket. He will began to laugh histerically and throw his arms and legs up and down.
Everything is new to a baby! There are so many “firsts” in such a small amount of time, and it makes me so happy to be there to see them all. Each look of bewilderment when he tried baby food, each look of amazement as I blew bubbles for him and his brother.
I wish that I could get that happy about something! Something so simple as a funny voice! A baby’s innocence is a beautiful thing.

3 comments:

  1. I have loved my children at every stage. Enjoy your "baby moments". They go fast!

    Kerry

    http://godsgarden-pizazz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wait...save your energy! LOL :)

    http://imamomgetmeoutofhere.blogspot.com/

    I'm looking for mom's with a sense of humor!
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry I don't know what I am doing...afterall I am completely overwhelmed!
    xo the international laundress... I would like to subscribe!

    ReplyDelete