Thursday, March 17, 2011

5 years since we met!

So, I've always heard you should never meet people on the internet. They are all stalkers and pedifiles. And I even had a few friends that thought I was crazy for meeting a guy on the internet. Well 5 years ago, I began talking to a guy on myspace and after a few weeks we went on our first date. Three years later we were married with a beautiful little boy. Now, after 5 years we are still happily married with two little boys and a wonderful life. Now I know that this is usually not the case with someone you meet on myspace and maybe we are the exception but it goes to show that it can happen!! He found a picture of me after doing a search for people with common interest in our area...(playing the guitar and same taste in music).  Thank you myspace!

No comments:

Post a Comment