Monday, May 2, 2011

Dylan–The 7 month old adventurer!!

Yesterday he began pulling up on the couch, coffee table, kitchen chairs, EVERYTHING! When he’s on the floor he just goes! He follows behind his big brother, trying so very hard just to keep up. He is just a little adventurer.

He is just still so young it seems to be doing all this. And the reality of the whole situation is that he is no longer my little infant but almost a toddler! I miss the days that I could lay him in his cradle and he would just sleep and lay there so peacefully…. ah, but those days all long gone!

He is now on to exploring his bedroom, trying to climb up his brothers back, and pestering the dog anytime he is within his site. He’s the same size as his 1 year old cousin and looks just like his older brother. Man oh man, I wonder what the next few months will have in store for him. I’ll be planning his 1st birthday party before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment